The IPEM group of institute promotes multidimensional growth of the students with emphases on integrated physical and intellectual training. Though at the initial stage, we need to appoint a physical trainer instructor on regular basis so as to devise special slots in daily, curriculum for different physical training physical activities and organizing various indoor and outdoor sports competition at inter departmental/inter college level.
SPORTS CLUB OBJECTIVES:
- To provide students the opportunity for instruction and participation in a wide variety of sports of which one may develop sound, lifelong leisure values.
- To develop leadership skills by providing opportunities for students to organize and manage through individual clubs and/or the Club Sport Council.
- To provide an avenue for camaraderie and to develop a sense of belonging among individuals in the shared pursuit of sport.
- To provide an outlet for advanced participation and competition in a particular sport.
- To secure funds, facilities and equipment necessary to learn and practice skills of a particular sport.