MBA/MCA/PGDM : 114 (AKTU) & BBA/BCA/B.Ed : 910 (CCS University) & LL.B/BA.LL.B : 409 (CCS University)
Call for Papers
Abstract along with the full paper are invited from prospective authors for presentation on Seminar theme/subtheme. Submitted research papers will be subjected to blind review by a panel of experts and the shortlisted papers will be accepted for presentation in the Technical Sessions II. We solicit your active participation and support by sending papers and sponsoring delegates in making the Seminar a success. Accepted papers will be published in seminar proceedings. The Best Paper presented would also be awarded in Valedictory Session.
Theme & Subthemes:
· Issues and Challenges before Academia and Industry in Developing Skilled Professionals
· Role of Academia and Industry in Skill Development
· Sustainable Entrepreneurship Development : Innovative Measures & Strategies
· Women entrepreneurship in India: Issues and Challenges
· E-Entrepreneurship/ Global online entrepreneurship
· Social Entrepreneurship and corporate social responsibility
· Corporate Entrepreneurship
· Business Ethics and Entrepreneurs
· Entrepreneurship in the MSME Sector
· Government polices program, economic policies and new venture creation
· Entrepreneurship orientation in early education system
· Role of incubators, venture capitalists and other facilitators for promoting entrepreneurship education
· Any other topic related to Main theme
· The abstracts as well as the accepted papers should provide on the cover page, the title of the paper, name of author (s), institutional/professional affiliation, address, contact number and email Id for communication.
· The Abstract should be of maximum of 150 words with Keywords.
· The full paper, not exceeding 5000 words, adhering to APA style, should be submitted as an email attachment to seminar email address.
· Papers should be typed on A–4 format with 1.5 spacing, left-aligned, with a one and a half inch margin and typed in 12–point font (Times New Roman) in MS Word. PDF format would not be accepted.
· Graphs or pictures should be in JPEG format or compatible with MS Office formats such as Excel or Word.
· Abstracts/papers can also be submitted as email attachments to email@example.com
Last date for submission of Abstract
7th Jan, 2015
Full paper submission
20th Jan, 2016
Last date for registration
31st Jan, 2016
Industry Delegates Rs. 1000/-
Academic Delegates Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment: Cash/ Cheque/Demand Draft in favour of “IPEM,Ghaziabad” payable at Ghaziabad.
The shortlisted Research Papers would be compiled and included in the proceedings of the Seminar which would be published in the form of Compendium and CD.
Mr Shashank Choudhry 9350099504 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Nidhi Srivastava 9654098630 email@example.com
Dr Dolly Phillips 9910491469 firstname.lastname@example.org
Institute of Professional Excellence & Management
A-13/1, South Side G.T. Road Industrial Area, NH-24 By Pass, Ghaziabad, U.P.-201010
Phone. No.: 0120-4174500
TeleFax No: 0120-4174500
Website : www.ipemgzb.ac.in...